Sunday, August 11, 2013

Operation DE-STASH!!!

Hi, everyone!

It has been operation de-stash all summer for me.  I started by hitting the closets and got rid of many clothes, shoes, purses, and coats.  All were donated to the Salvation Army.  I totally loved dropping off all of those bags in hopes that someone will get use out of them.

Well, with September coming up quickly and a basement remodel coming........I am packing up my craft room (that's where all the construction will be) and while doing that.........I'm de-stashing!

Take a look at my "For Sale" tab above.  I've tried to get links to every item so you can see what they look like.  There are lots of dies and stamp sets for sale.  All items are in great condition and I'm embarrassed to admit that some haven't even been used!!!  I'm even paying for the shipping.......so check it out and then use the "Contact Me" tab to let me know what you want.  ;-)



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...