Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thinking of You!

Good morning, everyone!

Can you believe that this is Day 3 of posts on my blog?  I know I can't believe it!  Again, and I apologize for repeating myself, I'm loving the time I had this weekend to stamp and create.  I really do miss it.


Here's another beauty!
I absolutely love the way this card turned out.  The hints of "lava" red mixed with the purple and pink are the perfect accents.  Using one of my good friend's crocheted flowers (link in the materials list) with a matching brad in the center was the perfect touch!

For a friend who's had a rough couple of months, this was the most perfect sentiment.


 My inspiration for this card came from Arizon Maine's Card #1 in the SCS Inspiration Challenge "Anything Preppy".  I coupled that with the color challenge from The Play Date Cafe #184 to come up with a great card.



Thanks for visiting, again today!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Iconic Images stamp set
Cloud 9 stamp set - Simple Thoughts: Memories (inside sentiment)
Harlequin cover plate
Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon cardstock
VersaFine ink - Imperial Purple
Color Box ink - Frost White
Filigree Clear embossing powder
Charming Crochet - Crocheted Flowers
My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose Hazel Lovely Decorative Brads
Taylored Expressions - Key Ingredients ribbon




1 comment:

Rachel W K said...

beautiful pattern with that diamond die cut! i love the pops of Lava! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...