Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!!

Good morning, everyone!

Happy Father's Day!

I just have a few cards to quickly share for my "dads!"


This first one is for my father-in-law who recently turned 90 years young.  You always find him in a dress shirt and dress pants......Never a sloppy dresser.  He says it's part of "his generation."  I wouldn't be able to see him dressed any other way.  Love this man (and his son)!

This was a Silhouette cutting file.  And when I saw it, I knew it was going to be for FIL!  It's him to a "T"!



For my dad (and hero).........I sort of stuck to the same color palette of kraft and blues.  Here's yet another Silhouette cutting file that I used and then used a piece of sandpaper around all of the edges to give it a "worn" look.


These two men are two of my favorites!  They are strong, loving and just amazing role models.  I'm so very lucky to have them both in my life!



Happy Father's Day, Dads!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...