Monday, June 24, 2013

Activity Shirts!!!

Hi, everyone!

Today I'm posting about new shirts I have in the Etsy store!  

I always have people ask me about shirts to show off their kids or to show that they are proud parents.  Well, I finally found a set that I can use to design 19 different activities!!!!

These are all available in my Etsy store, Greetings from Stephanie

Because I need "actual" photos for the listings instead of these mock-ups, I'm running a special right now.  Be the first to message me to order either the "MOM" or "DAD" shirts for any of the 19 activities and you'll save $5 off your shirt.  You can leave a message in the comments box below or go to my Etsy store and leave me one there.  I'm so excited about how awesome these look!

Here is one request, but only for part of the design.....

Here are all of the other mock-ups I've made so far:

















I also have golf, karate, swimming and tennis, but I haven't had the time to make those up, yet.

Sheesh!  That sure is a lot of shirts!  ;-)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...