Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Camping Season begins!!!

Campfires!
Smores!
Mountain Pies!
Relaxation!
Reading!
Fishing!

Yep!!!  It's camping season!!!


Along with the beach season starting (I posted about that yesterday), you also have camping season coming.  Anyone who knows me well, or who has read my posts through the summer, knows that I totally enjoy my "Crafty Camping!"

Here are some of the fun things I made for this year!

Some nights get down-right chilly!  Having this on will definitely make that fire even more cozy.

Our camp is permanent and we basically only camp there, so I added a bit of a personalization to my sweatshirt.  I get lots of compliments when we are out and about when others notice it.

This was a request and I just love that hot pink!  I mean, isn't it appropriate that a "Happy Camper" is wearing pink?

Another "camper" shirt for me but this one is on a t-shirt. 

Here's a custom set of koozies for all of your canned/bottled beverages.  These are so compact and perfect to have on hand when guests show up!

Other designs that I'm offering in the store using the same saying as above, just offering different pictures.


Thanks once again for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...