Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Wishes

Happy Easter!

I got back in my stamping room just in time to make an Easter card!

I hope you are enjoying the day with lots of friends and loved ones!

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out this card and then mounted pattern paper behind it.

Here's the cute inside all ready for the holiday.  I miss coloring with my Copic markers!

I just loved this little 3D flower on the front of the card.

 I had a great time making this card and can't wait to do more tomorrow!


Materials Used:
Silhouette Online Store - Happy Easter Cards
Stamps of Life stamp set - bunny4easter
The Paper Studio patterned paper - Four Seasons
Bazzill cardstock
PTI Stamper's Select White cardstock
Hero Arts Shadow ink - Forever Green and Soft Olive
Versa Magic ink - Persimmon, Spring Pansy and Thatched Straw
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
Copic markers - Y13/15, V15/17, YR01/02, E42/43/44, R21 and YG03/13




Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Pryn said...

Adorable card, Stephanie! Love the beautiful, spring colors!

MISS YOU SISTAH!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...