Saturday, February 2, 2013

Clean & Simple - Day 3 Card

Hello, everyone!

I'm back with another Online Card Class card!  This one is from the Day 3 tutorial.......Gradient stamping.  I was surprised that in my massive assortment of background stamps that I couldn't find one that would work well with this technique.  Then I found a set that I hadn't cataloged or inked up and it was perfect for my very first Christmas card for next year!!!

For this technique you were to use 3 inks and a method of stamping that would make it look like you used 6 different inks.  I only used 2 different inks for my card, but it worked well.
The ink colors I used were the Hero Arts Shadow inks and I can tell you that I am quickly falling in love with these inks.  They stamp so perfectly and I love the colors!

I'll be entering this into this week's Simon Says Stamps challenge which is "Anything Goes!"

I'm so excited to be taking this course and it's not too late for you to join in on the fun!
Just click on the class image below!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Bells & Boughs stamp set and dies
Background Basics: Striped Sweater stamp set
Pure Poppy & Stamper's Select White cardstock
Hero Arts Shadow ink - Red Royal & Soft Olive
VersaMark ink
Filigree embossing powder - White
Martha Stewart Glitter Pen - Curry
Gelly Roll Metallic Pen #519



I'll be posting lots of cards for this class, so be sure to check back often for the next two weeks!

Thanks for stopping in today!


3 comments:

Pryn said...

GORGEOUS card, Stephanie!!! I can't wait until I can purchase the class. I never can seem to get my schedule coordinated with the whole thing :) can't wait to see more of your awesomeness in action!!!

Love and hugs to you my DT Sistah!

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card! What a great idea using that knitting background stamp, and that sweet bell, just beautiful!

Jingle said...

Awesome card, Stephanie! LOVE the background stamping! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...