Monday, February 4, 2013

Clean & Simple Class - Day 2

Hello, everyone!

I'm back with another Online Card Class card!  This one is from the Day 2 tutorial.......Jennifer showed us how to water color with pencils and a water pen.  I really had fun doing this technique.

This card was made for a little girl's first birthday.  I wanted to keep it sort of "raw" using the water colors, like a child would.  Then I added in the speckles of water color for the same reason.  I think it's one of my favorite cards in a long time.

I added some glitter glue hearts to give it a little "pop."  I think it was just enough.

Simple greeting on the inside.


I'm so excited to be taking this course and it's not too late for you to join in on the fun!
Just click on the class image below!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Unity Itty Bitty stamp set - Love You Tons
Sizzix stamp set - Birthday Wishes
Winter Wisteria & Stamper's Select White cardstock
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Prisma colored pencils
Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Tourmaline
Pom-pom ribbon
Water pen



I'll be posting lots of cards for this class, so be sure to check back often for the next two weeks!

Thanks for stopping in today!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...