Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tea Time Challenge with the Outlawz!

Good morning, everyone!

I'm here with a card and post for the Outlawz!
Since it's Sunday, there is always a challenge going on over there........In fact, there are challenges for every day of the week going on over there, so pick a day and play along with us!

Today's challenge is a "Tea Time" challenge!
January is "Hot Tea Month" and if you are like me you enjoy a cup of hot tea every once in a while.  This week, your challenge is to create a CAS card that features a beverage.  It could be tea, of course......but, coffee lovers, and martini drinkers are also welcomed for this week's challenge!  ;-)

 

Here's my card for the challenge featuring COFFEE for the beverage of choice!

For the outside of my card, I simply used the border stamp of coffee beans on my glass block, but I curved it and stamped it three times.  I then die cut the center out of the front of the card so that this card became a "peek-a-boo" card.

To go along with the outside sentiment, here's what the inside says.


Here's a look at how the card looks on the outside and when it's opened.

Clean and Simple, yet oh so cute!!!

I hope you play along with us this week as I can't wait to see what you create!

Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Market Street Stamps - Perk Up! stamp set 
Mat Stack #3 die
Fine Linen cardstock and patterned paper
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Versafine ink - Vintage Sepia
Chai ink
Copic markers - E42/43/44 and W3  




Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is super cuteness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...