Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's a White Out with the Outlawz!

Good morning, everyone!

I'm here with a card and post for the Outlawz!
Since it's Sunday, there is always a challenge going on over there........In fact, there are challenges for every day of the week going on over there, so pick a day and play along with us!

Today's challenge is a "White Out" challenge!
An ode to snow...We are smack in the middle of winter here in the US.  With snow all around, let's celebrate its beauty by creating a card/project that has ONLY white!!!  Your stamping image and sentiment may be colored, but the remainder of the card (base, papers and embellies) must be white!

 


I just received my PTI release stamp sets and I could NOT wait to use this one.  It's funny because this wasn't even on my radar when we got to see the sneak peeks, but after the DT did their magic with it, I knew I wanted all of it!

I'm not sure if you can tell but I colored the hands of the clock and made a shadow around the clock using Copic markers.  I didn't want to make either to bold or apparent, so the C1 and C00 markers were perfect!

I hope you play along with us this week as I can't wait to see what you create!

Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Hands of Time stamp set
Number Time Trio stamp set
Stamper's Select White cardstock
New Leaf and Smokey Shadow dye ink
Misc. Rhinestone
Copic markers - C00/1 


I'm also entering this into 2 other challenges this week!
CAS-ual Fridays CFC87 challenge was to "Make Your Mark."  You simply had to use markers on your card.  I did as explained in my caption above.  For the Play Date Cafe #166 challenge, you had to use black, white and a splash of emerald green........so, my card definitely works for their challenge, too!




Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

 

12 comments:

June K said...

Very pretty card, Stephanie. Love the green, white and black. Great job stamping the numbers, too (my fear that I would mess up the placement).

Donna Bowman said...

This is a truly gorgeous card! I love how you used the Emerald! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Cheryl said...

Stephanie, this is beautiful! You're making me want this set.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is lovely!

Michele Gross said...

Perfect use of markers! Wow, this card turned out really pretty! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deborah Frings said...

Love the pop of green! The clockface is absolutely gorgeous - like this set :)

jo said...

OOooh I love this! What a fabulous card!!

Leigh said...

Very pretty, Stephanie!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wow! So striking!! Just love the pop of green and the offset closk face :)

Rachel W K said...

such a perfect pop with the emerald! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Deb said...

Love the subtle shadow effect you gave your clock! Awesome job combining all of the challenges. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

I love the intricate die and stamp. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...