Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Clean & Simple Cardmaking 2: Project 1

Good morning to you!

Well, I'm super excited because I have signed up for another Online Card Class!  These classes really get my mojo flowin' when I need it most!  And because CAS cards are my favorite, you can't beat the ideas and techniques that these ladies share!

On the first day of class (yesterday) we had "homework!"  Yep!  
You heard me right.......
HOMEWORK!

At least this kind is fun!  ;-)


We had to use one of the the CAS sketches to come up with a card.  Since I have a good friend needing a birthday card, I took the opportunity to use one of the sketches to make her card.

Since Chevrons are all the rage, I couldn't help but use this for her birthday card.  The inside has a birthday sentiment but what a great little tag for the outside.  I tied in the polka-dot Washi tape to match the polka-dot "YOU."


I'm so excited to be taking this course and it's not too late for you to join in on the fun!
Just click on the class image below!


Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
2012 Holiday Tags stamp set
Limitless Layers 2 1/4" Ovals dies
Kaiser Craft patterned paper - Tigerlily
Stamper's Select White cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
Rhinestones 
Washi tape


I'll be posting lots of cards for this class, so be sure to check back often for the next two weeks!

Thanks for stopping in today!


1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Very cool sentiment and chevrons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...