Sunday, December 30, 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge - Happiness & New Beginnings!

Good morning, everyone!

I absolutely can NOT believe that this is my last post of 2012 with the Outlawz!
I'm betting that means 2013 is going to go just as fast, so I better get to the challenge!  ;-)


The Challenge this week is.............
a "CHEERS" Challenge!
  Cheers!!! Happy New Year! 
This weeks challenge is to create a CAS card featuring HAPPINESS! New beginnings, new year, new adventures!



Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.
You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  I'd be glad to help anyone who joins the forum and needs some help.

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Stamps "Anything Goes" challenge.



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Quilled Elegance stamp set
Harvest Gold and Stamper's Select White cardstock
Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest and Harvest Gold dye ink 
Martha Stewart Glitter marker - Curry
Memento marker - Tangelo


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

cheiron said...

Fun card! Love the colors.Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...