Monday, November 5, 2012

Snowflake Christmas!

Good morning, everyone!

I'm back with more Christmas cards featuring SNOWFLAKES!

You may recognize this layout in a set of cards that I featured HERE.   I changed it up and added snowflakes for a different look.  Jennifer McGuire did make a snowflake card in the class tutorial, and I knew I wanted to do one also......but, with slightly different colors.

Again I used one of Nichole's color palette's that she featured on her blog for the October Blog Hop. I also used my Copic Air-Brush system to do the shading around the sentiment and snowflakes rather than blending in distress ink.  I love how they all turned out!

I think this is my favorite sentiment out of all of them!

Although, sending "holiday hugs" is cute, too.

This one will be good for anyone to send.

Perfect cozy sentiment!

Snowflakes are "magic", aren't they?


Another dozen cards finished!  And there are so many lessons of cards that I haven't even finished yet!  Yayyyyyyyy for fresh ideas and this wonderful class!

Thanks for stopping by today and come back soon because I have more Christmas cards scheduled!



Here are the materials I used:
PTI - Snowflake Medley stamp set
PTI - Snowfall stamp set
PTI - Tree Trimming Trio stamp set (sentiment)
PTI - Love Lives Here: Holiday stamp set (sentiment)
PTI - Heart-2-Heart #3 stamp set (heart)
PTI - Love & Marraige stamp set (heart)
PTI - Trendy Trees stamp set (heart)
Eclipse tape (for masking)
PTI cardstock - Ocean Tides and Stamper's Select White
VersaFine ink - Satin Red & Onyx Black
PTI dye ink - Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Soft Stone and Smokey Shadow
Copic marker - G00 (with air-brush system)



4 comments:

Maureen Merritt said...

Oh Stephanie, these are gorgeous! I never would have thought to use this color combo with snowflakes, but it works...brilliantly!!!

June K said...

So pretty, Stephanie. I love the color combo. It's bright and yet very soft looking at the same time.

Audrey said...

Wow! I just love these! They are beautiful!!

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...