Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Skipping Stones Sketch Challenge #150

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Welcome to SSD's Challenge 150!


 We also have 2 wonderful guest designers joining us this month!   JJ Bolton and Miriam Prantner are working their magic and I can't wait to see what they create using these past sketches.



The last Twilight movie is coming!
I could just look at Jacob all day!


 


Here's your sketch for this week! 


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Skipping Stones Design -Fangs or Fur & Grunge 1 stamp sets

Prima patterned paper - Doodle Deux
Large Scallop border die
Nestabilities - Standard Circles: Large and Small
Dark Chocolate, Classic Kraft and Fine Linen cardstock
Dark Chocolate dye ink
Wrinkled ribbon (made by me)



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Katie Gehring said...

I could look at Jacob all day too! In fact, I think he will be gracing my card next week as well! Love the woodgrain background- it really adds so much masculinity to the card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...