Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge #152

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Welcome to SSD's Challenge 152!  This is the last challenge of October and our last RETRO sketch of the month.  I think I could use this one, over and over!


 Don't forget that SSD also has 2 wonderful guest designers joining us this month!   JJ Bolton and Miriam Prantner.  They are working their magic and I can't wait for you to see what they created using this week's sketch. 



First time to use Green Birthday!

I absolutely love the cute, cute sentiments in this fun stamp set.  You have to check them out and use them for all of your "cheeky" friend's birthdays!

I have to laugh at this because so many of my friends talk about "fiber" in their diets.......so, I can see many options for this card in the near future!

 


Here's your sketch for this week! 


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Skipping Stones Design - Green Birthday stamp set  
DCWV patterned paper - Nana's Kitchen
Spring Rain and Pure Poppy cardstock
Copic X-Press It cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black and Crimson Red
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - G21/24, B91/93, E47/49, Y19, and YR68



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...