Sunday, October 7, 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge - Child's Birthday

Good morning, everyone!

It's Sunday, so it must be time for a CAS Outlawz challenge!


Here is your challenge this week.....
This week's challenge is to create a Clean And Simple card with the children in mind!  Create a card you can give to a child.......birthday, cheer up, or even something saying how proud you are of them.
  
I recently starting adding stamps that I can use for children's birthdays........When I saw this challenge theme I was excited because I could ink those stamps right up and color!

 
 
Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.
You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  I'd be glad to help anyone who joins the forum and needs some help.

When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!
Go check it out!!!

I can't wait to see your cards!!!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tremendous Treats: Birthday stamp set 
DCWV patterned paper - Nana's Nursery:  Baby Girl
Dark Chocolate, Stamper's Select White and New Leaf cardstock 
Memento ink- Rich Cocoa
Copic markers - YG11/13/17/67/97, C1/3/7, Y19, RV23, YR23/24, E35/37/59




Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...