Saturday, October 13, 2012

HYCCT - Show Off Your Cupcakes

Good Morning!
I'm starting off today with more Hope You Can Cling To challenge cards and projects!


Here's my project and card for the HYCCT02-Show Off Your Cupcakes challenge!
There are so many euphemisms used to describe the "girls"..... "tatas"..... "headlights"..... but when I heard "cupcakes" I have to admit I thought that was cute!  This challenge was to make a pretty wrapping for a cupcake!!! Whether it's a cupcake wrapper/template or a 3D box or something else. Now since it just might be a bit tricky to mail these cupcake wrappings....included in the challenge is to make a matching tag or notecard and that is what will be sent to MD Anderson!!!!

I don't have any "cupcake" patterned paper, so I'm hoping this will do for the challenge.  You can't see it in this picture, but some of the dots are all glittery and full of bling!


Materials:
MFT - Clearly Sentimental about Audrey Hepburn stamp set
PTI - Mat Stack #5 die
Mambi - Me & My Big Ideas - Breast Cancer patterned paper
PTI - Lavender Moon, Stamper's Select White and Soft Stone cardstock
Lavender Moon Swiss Dot Satin ribbon
Tim Holtz Distress ink - Milled Lavendar
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black


Thanks so much for stopping by, today.  I hope you come back often to see all of the cards I create for this wonderful challenge!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...