Monday, September 3, 2012

Paper and Such - Fall Flowers Sneak Peek!

Happy Labor Day!!!

I hope many of you do have the day off and are actually going to enjoy it!

This month, Paper and Such is featuring a lovely stamp set from the past......Fall Flowers!!!  I'm so ready for the autumn leaves to start falling, the cool temperatures to walk in, and the hot ciders to be brewing.

This card just looks and feels like fall to me!
I love the color-blocking in the background for this card!  It's so perfect to feature these gorgeous flowers.

When I went looking for ideas for my card tonight, as soon as I saw the sketch from The Sweet Stop, I knew I would turn it 90 degrees and make it work with this set.  I absolutely love it and can tell that it will be a "go-to" sketch for many cards..........I'm even thinking ahead for Christmas and using up a ton of older Christmas patterned paper!  ;-)




Materials Used:
Papers and Such - Fall Flowers stamp set
MFT - Well Worn dies
Prima patterned paper - Doodle Deux
PTI cardstock - Canyon Clay, Vintage Cream and True Black
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
PTI ink - Chamomile
Copic markers - YG93/95, Y26, YR0, R27/29



Thanks so much for stopping by to see my card!


3 comments:

Colleen Holmes said...

Love the bright and cheerful colors and the die cuts! Very pretty coloring - hugz!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Stephanie. Love the beautiful flower image and the warm colors with the touch of black. The papers are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Janice M said...

Pretty card Stephanie! Love the way you colored the flower and the pretty papers you used with it. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

PS It was great working with you on the Paper and Such DT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...