Sunday, September 23, 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge - Favorite Love Song

Good morning, everyone!

It's Sunday, so it must be time for a CAS Outlawz challenge!


Here is your challenge this week.....
This week's challenge is to create a Clean And Simple card inspired by the title or lyrics from a favorite love song of yours.  Please share your song choice that you have used for your music muse.
 
I absolutely love the movie "Grease!"  In fact, I used to have "Grease Marathon Saturdays" and watch Grease and Grease 2 over and over again......lol  This card was inspired by the song "You're the One that I Want" from the movie.
 
 
Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.
You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  I'd be glad to help anyone who joins the forum and needs some help.

When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!
Go check it out!!!

I can't wait to see your cards!!!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Tagged Sentiments stamp set 
Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle dies
Simple Stories patterned paper - Year.O.Graphy
Classic Kraft and Pure Poppy cardstock
a*muse studio ink - Cranberry



Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

That takes me back ( a long way!!) - loved the film when it was first released and love this card too :)

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Anne B said...

Fab striking card, Stephanie. And that song takes me back too!

ferrellgraph-x said...

Yup I can hear them singing the song! I haven't watched that movie in probably 20 years. I hate saying that because it makes me sound old! Lol Great job!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...