Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday...........

Good Saturday, everyone!!!

I finally got into my craft room to make some cards this week.  I have missed making them so much......But, with getting back into the groove with school and all of the other items I'm making for my Etsy store, I have hardly had any time.

This month is full of birthdays for me.  I mean FULL!!!

So, this is one of the cards I couldn't wait using the MFT Masculine T stamp set and die.


Loved these vibrant colors and how they matched the patterned paper.

You might have to click to enlarge this to see the sentiment, but it was perfect for my brother, Jimmy, this year.



I used the Freshly Made challenge for this week which was choosing any one of their sketches for their first anniversary!  Congrats, Freshly Made!!!!  I decided to use sketch #39 for my brother's card.  


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
MFT - Masculine Graphic T stamp set and dies
Movers & Shakers Sentiments stamp set (inside)
By the Numbers impression plate
The Paper Studio patterned paper - Four Seasons
Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse and Spring Rain cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's a great man-card! The t-shirt is such a fun image. I'm sure your brother will love it! Thanks for joining our anniversary challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Sannes said...

I love that you used a t-shirt in place of the circle in this sketch - just perfect for a guy's birthday card. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

What an awesome use of this sketch! Fantastic card for your brother. Glad you joined us for this special week at FMS!

Rita said...

How awesome is that shirt?! I love your fun, bright take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...