Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Paper and Such Sneak Peek

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I have a sneak peek of the new stamp set from Paper and Such this month!

If you like cross-stitch or needlework, you are GOING TO LOVE IT!!!



Introducing Heart Strings!
I didn't realize until I snapped my picture that this took a whole "autumn" feel to it.  That warm cranberry mixed with ivory, green and blue made me think of autumn right away.


Wait until you see the full reveal of this set on July 9th!  My card actually uses 3 of the stamps in this set......the stitched house, the wooden hoop and Aida cloth, and the sentiment.  There are other sentiments and images that will make you love this set even more.  Just be sure to check the PAS blog daily and you'll get another sneak peek from another DT right up until the release!  You can't beat that!

I'm using the Deconstructed Sketch #58 for this card.  When I saw it, I knew that my hoop image would substitute perfectly for the circle.


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Heart Strings stamp set
Hero Arts layering paper - Sea
Simple Stories patterned paper - Year-o-graphy
Scarlet Jewel cardstock
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Scarlet Jewel dye ink
Copic markers - E35/42/43 and C2 
Sakura Gelly Roll pen #553
Ribbon Carousel twine
Silhouette Cameo - Hoop die cut



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

great card. love all the measuring "tape" in the background. works perfectly with the images!

Janice M said...

Adorable Stephanie!! LOVE your machine that makes diecuts from your stamps!! Awesome!!

Angela Fehr said...

Love this! I've been eagerly waiting for this stamp set to come out!

Jingle said...

Super cute card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...