Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Paper and Such Post

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

I've got another cute card from Paper and Such.  

I have a card for you featuring such a fun character.  Meet Bucky!  He's a cutie just like Melvin (Shhhhhhh.......Don't tell my DH that I just typed that)....lol

These characters are so fun to color.  And, when you have good paper it makes all the difference.  I usually use Neenah Solar White but I had a 50% off coupon for JoAnn's when I was doing some online shopping.  So, I decided to use it on the Copic Express Blending cardstock.  OMGosh!  I'm in total love.  This paper is just awesome for blending! 

The grass was done by cutting a piece of Eclipse tape with the In the Meadow die and then masking off the area above and below it.  Then I used the Copic Airbrush system to color in some grass.

Don't forget to look at your other stamps to see what sentiments would work on the inside!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such stamp set - Bucky
Paper and Such stamp set - Patriot and Friends (ladybug)
 Paper and Such stamp set - Simple Sentiments (inside)
In the Meadow die
Blueberry Sky and Stamper's Select White cardstock
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - E44/47/49/97/99, YR24, Y15, R27, YG13/17 and G19 (airbrushed grass)



Have a wonderful day and I hope you get some time to get crafty!



2 comments:

Anne B said...

Fab card, Stephanie. Love that image! Thanks for the tip about the express blending cardstock. Must look out for some :)

Jingle said...

Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...