Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Paper and Such - Just Stitch It Challenge

Good morning, everyone!

Are you ready for another Paper and Such challenge?

We host the challenges on the blog every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.


This week's challenge is called "Just Stitch It!"
That's right!  Simply create a card with any image that has to do with stitching or sewing!   Although using PAS stamps is not required, we would love it if you did!

I loved using the Ocean Tides color for the card base, patterned paper, bow and ink.  It really gave it a vintage "feel."  Once I sponged the edges in the Chai,ink the whole look came together.



I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge! 



 Good Luck!



Materials Used (All PTI materials, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Heart Strings stamp set
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Fiddlesticks
Ocean Tides and Vintage Cream cardstock
Neenah Solar White cardstock
 Ocean Tides dye ink
 Chai ink
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Ocean Tides grosgrain ribbon
 Copic markers - E39/43,, C5, and E42 airbrushed






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

LilyPinkScraps said...

Lovely!! So clean and fresh with a gorgeous distressed feel :)

Cheryl said...

This is so pretty! I love the vintage-y feel with this shade of blue. It reminds me of my grandma's sewing room.

Julie said...

So beautiful Stephanie! I especially love these colors!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...