Sunday, July 22, 2012

Outlawz - Summer Event Challenge

Good morning, everyone! 
I am still alive.....lol  I am helping to teach a science summer institute at a university about 45 mins. away.  The summer institute runs for 2 weeks and I've been busy, busy, busy.  One more week and then you'll be seeing me posting like a nut again.....lol

It's Sunday, so it must be time for a CAS Outlawz challenge!

Here is your challenge this week.....
Lots of things happen in the summer time.......from weddings to BBQs to beach trips!  Your challenge this week is to create a Clean And Simple project for a specific event!  It can be ANY event that happens during the summer (even a summer birthday).


My nephews birthday is tomorrow.......I'm sure he will understand the lingo!  Hey, he may even think his aunt is "hip!"  LOL



Please join us at the Outlawz for this fun challenge.
You can also find other challenges for EVERY day of the week.  I'd be glad to help anyone who joins the forum and needs some help.

When you submit each of your entries with the Inlinkz tab, at the end of every month there are huge prizes to be won!!!
Go check it out!!!


I can't wait to see your cards!!!



Materials Used (all PTI, unless otherwise noted):
MFT - Vanity License Plate stamp set
Birthday Bash Sentiments stamp set (little candle)
MFT - Fishtail Flag Stax dies
Authentique patterned paper - Genuine
Blueberry Sky, Summer Sunrise and Soft Stone cardstock
True Black & Enchanted Evening dye ink
Copic markers - B99 with airbrush system


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Barb Turpin said...

That vanity license plate is just too cool! I'm sure your nephew will love this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...