Saturday, July 7, 2012

I have "OFFICIALLY" opened my Etsy Shop!!!

Hey, everyone!

I'm so excited!  I've been wanting to do this for so long, but I kept putting it off.  Why?  I wasn't sure that my cards were good enough.  But over the past few months, more and more people have been coming to me to sell them cards........so, I took the plunge.

I do have to say that without the "push" from 2 very good friends, I'm not sure I would have (thanks, Kathy and Tiff).  With their support and a love of crafting, I can't wait to see what happens with this new adventure.

This is my store banner.  I wanted it to sell more than just "Cards" so Mike suggested the "Specialties" part of the name.  He's so smart!  Little did I know that the "specialties" would be using vinyl and making all kinds of tumblers.
Along with cards, you'll also be spotting some crafty items made with vinyl (my new crafty love).  I've been making t-shirts, frames, tumblers and so much more using vinyl.  The tumblers have been a big hit and if you are a reader of my blog you have seen some of them.

Here are a few that I got asked to make by request.

A friend contacted me to make her this as her son was one of my past students and serves our country.  I was honored to find the air force symbol and make this for her.

I absolutely LOVED this design when I saw it.  It has all of the symbols of autism all wrapped up in one logo.  I love the rainbow colors for the words, too!


Please take a peak at my new shop and bookmark it so you can see all of my latest "cards and specialties."

Here is my Etsy shop addy!

Please also "like" my FB page!


Once I get everything set up and posted, I'll be announcing a coupon with a sale for my store.  If you follow me on FB, I'll be sure to announce it there!


Thanks once again to EVERYONE who has given me the courage to sell my crafty items.  



3 comments:

Dana said...

Congratulations on your new venture!! Your cards are beautiful and I love what you are doing with vinyl!
Hugs~
Dana

Laurie said...

It's about time you crafty girl!

June K said...

Congratulations on the opening of your new store. Love that Air Force Mom tumbler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...