Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sending Sympathy

Good Saturday, everyone!!!

I have finally gotten into my craft room to make some cards today.  Unfortunately, the first card I had to make was for a friend and coworker who just lost her father.


I just received PTI's Sending You stamp set and I've had this set on my "wish list" forever.  It was perfect for this card and I loved mixing the inks to create the flower.

This sentiment was from PTI's Willow stamp set. 


I used the I (heart) Sketches for July for this card.  


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Sending You stamp set and dies
Willow stamp set (inside sentiment)
Cosmo Cricket patterned paper - Tea for Two
Vintage Cream cardstock
Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush and True Black dye ink




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, I'm sure she is going to love it. I love how you used this sketch and the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...