Thursday, July 12, 2012

A few T-shirts to share!


Good morning, everyone!

I've got a couple more T-shirts to share!



When I saw this design I knew I had to buy it!  It's me to a "T" and I just love it!

I can't say that I made this shirt easily........actually, after the FIFTH attempt (yes, I said 5th), I actually got to wear it, but now that it is finished and finished right......I get to wear it as much as I want!  Hopefully, with a good cup of coffee in my hand!  ;-)
I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo, but the heat transfer vinyl is black with silver sparkles.  Against the pink, it really pops!


And..........because the Olympics are this summer and because I don't have anything to wear supporting our country, I made this........with a double purpose.  It was also my 4th of July shirt!
The fireworks are double layered, meaning I ironed on the white vinyl and then layered the red over top and ironed it again.


I've been finding more and more artwork that allows me to make and sell these, so if you something you like, hit that "Contact" button above or click on my Etsy shop!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love your patriotic shirt. I was just thinking that I should do something similar to show my support for Team USA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...