Monday, June 18, 2012

You are Pretty Amazing!!!


Hello, everyone!

I got my huge MFT release stamps last week (well, huge to me)........And, as soon as I saw those hexagons, I couldn't wait to cut a bunch of them!!!  I used them below behind the sentiment panel instead of just a rectangle (in the sketch below), and I love how they turned out.  I even used a few to overlay the black/gray ones so that the orange would be pulled out.

I wish you could see how awesome those hexagons look for the panel behind the sentiment.  Also, you can't see it in the picture, but the patterned paper has a high gloss over each of the butterflies.  OMGosh is it ever gorgeous!!!  You have to click to enlarge the photo to see all the little details.

As soon as I saw this sentiment in the package, I knew I had to use it for some pretty special friends.  This will definitely be an inside/outside combination used often!



I used the Sweet Sunday #161 Sketch Challenge this week!  Since I was using the larger rectangular sentiment, I decided to turn the sketch and it worked perfectly!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
MFT - Complimentary Greetings stamp set
MFT - Hexagons dies
Kaiser Craft patterned paper - Tigerlily
True Black and Autumn Rose cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Beautiful job with all of those yummy hexagons! I love the foil paper inlay and the butterfly paper is so pretty! Fantastic job with the sketch :)

Basement Stamper said...

gorgeous card, I love that butterfly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...