Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tumblers! Tumblers! Tumblers!


Good morning, everyone!

Now, look what vinyl decorations I've gotten myself into!!!

TUMBLERS!!!

Here are just a few that I've made over the last couple of days.

This one is in our school colors with the "M" for Mino!  Across the back it has my name!  LOVE!!!

I've had my first request for this custom tumbler.  I didn't get the saying on it yet, but I had to post the hot pink tumbler!

This one is for my husband.  He absolutely loves the Starbuck's mermaid.  Now, he has his own.......lol

These are sooooooooo fun to make!  I just had to place another order for vinyl because I need more colors!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

4 comments:

LilyPinkScraps said...

These look so cool!! I love that personalized Starbucks especially but they all look so professional - great gift idea :)

IamDerby said...

I love these Stephanie! Awesome job!

Karen C. said...

Wow these look super! This would be such a fun idea for a summer party!

Jeanne said...

Wow! I am so impressed!! I want to get some supplies and try. Yours look so professional! I want
T to try!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...