Thursday, June 14, 2012

Stick Figure Anniversary Card!


Good morning, everyone!

Just a quick post with an anniversary card. 

I have been loving "stick figures" lately.  I recently purchased some images that are just filled with them for  T-shirts that I'm going to make for Christmas gifts and that's all that has been on my mind.  Well, when I saw that I had some adorable stick figures in an Authentique patterned paper pack, I had to use them for an anniversary card.


I love the way the aqua and the red accents are in the clothing and hair of the stick figures.  You might have to click the picture to enlarge it, so you can see it better.


I used the sketch provided by the Sweet Stop #162 Challenge this week.  A little turn of the card and you have a whole different look!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Think Big Favorites #11 stamp set
Limitless Layers: 3 1/2" Ovals
Authentique patterned paper - Celebrate Collection
True Black cardstock
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Love that awesome card Stephanie! Your use of that paper is ingenious, and I love how you used the vellum over the other paper in the center (at least that looks like vellum). Big hugs to you!

Shannon White said...

Aww, this is So Darling Stephanie! 8-) PErfect dp's for an Anniversary card! And I love the Velum overlay for your sentiment too! Just Wonderful! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...