Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SSD #134 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning, everyone!!!
This is my 2nd post of the day, so if you are looking for the Paper and Such challenge for this week, please CLICK HERE!

Welcome to SSD's Sketch Challenge 134!
I'm here today to showcase our "feature" set this month which is Margarita Birthday!  This set is so much fun!  Love the reference to the tequila and the images.....They are perfect for my "partying" friends.  ;-)

Please welcome back Cyndi Bundy as our sketch artist for this month!  Joining her this month are 2 very talented guest designers: Connie Mercer and  Megan Aaron.  I can't wait to see what they create using Cyndi's sketches.


I just absolutely love these little banners!  I found them in the Silhouette Online store and bought them immediately.  Little did I know that they sort of "hook" together to make all one piece!  I'm in love!!!



Here's the sketch for this week!  


Are you ready to get inky?
Are you ready to create something for the challenge?


I can't wait to see what you come up with using Cyndi's sketch!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Skipping Stones Design - Margarita Birthday stamp set
Silhouette Online Store - Build a Banner
Mega Mat Stack #5 die
Limitless Layers: 2 1/2" Circles dies
Echo Park patterned paper - This & That: Charming
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Kraft Funday Everyday Fun
Rustic Cream and Summer Sunrise cardstock
Pinefeather and Chai dye ink
Memento ink - True Black
Copic markers - BG34, Y21 and C2


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Barb Turpin said...

Love the colors, and your little banner is very cute!

Jingle said...

Stephanie, this card is amazing! I absolutely LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...