Tuesday, June 5, 2012

SSD #131 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Welcome to SSD's Sketch Challenge 131!
It's June 1st, which means we have a new crew to introduce!

Please welcome Cyndi Bundy as our sketch artist for the month of June! Cyndi is on some pretty wonderful design teams including In Style Stamps and Stampendous!  I'm very excited to have her join our Skipping Stones Design team this month and cooking up some pretty awesome sketches!

Joining her this month are 2 very talented guest designers: Connie Mercer and  Megan Aaron.  These wonderful ladies will also be joining us for the month of June and I can't wait to see what they create using Cyndi's sketches.


Here's a card using Cyndi's first June sketch!

I'm currently loving Washi tape (if you haven't noticed in recent posts).  It's so fun to just tear it off and make any edge at all.
I chose to turn the sketch below counter-clockwise and since I had my sentiment in my focal panel. I just used a rhinestone strass along the side where the sentiment "should" have gone.


Here's the sketch for this week!  


Are you ready to get inky?
Are you ready to create something for the challenge?


I can't wait to see what you come up with using Cyndi's first sketch!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Skipping Stones Design - Margarita Birthday stamp set
MFT - Well Worn dies
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - On the Bright Side: TWO
Target - Washi tape
Queen & Co. - Trendy Tape
Winter Wisteria and Plum Pudding cardstock
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic marker - R81
Studio18 Rhinestone strass


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love how that sentiment falls perfectly over the stem and the rhinestones look like wonderful bubbles!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...