Monday, June 11, 2012

School Themed Dry Erase Board

Hi, everyone!
I know that I have posted a few of these dry erase boards in the past, but I have to tell you.......they are an awesome "go-to" gift if you need something quick.  This one took me about 20 minutes to throw together and I think it's my most favorite so far.  In fact, I'm going to make one just like this for my desk for next year.......and NO.......I'm not trying to rush summer!  LOL

Back to School!
This one goes out to my crafty buddy, Kathy!  I made her one for her craft room, but she needed one for school, too!

 CLICK HERE for the tutorial on how to make one of these cute gifts!



Materials Used:
Our Craft Lounge - School Notes
The Paper Studio patterned paper - Four Seasons
PTI cardstock - True Black and Stampers' Select White
VersaFine ink - Crimson Red
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - YR23, Y08, E18/81, R22/29, and G05
5"x7" Acrylic Frame
Expo Dry Erase Marker
Velcro dots


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...