Saturday, June 9, 2012

Paper And Such - June Release!


Good morning, everyone!

It's a Paper & Such Release Day!!!

Today I'll be showcasing the release sets along with the other Paper and Such DTs in a blog hop! 
Wait until you see the fun and gorgeous sets and how the other DTs used them to make their projects.

This month we have an adorable, even cheeky, new set to offer and we are revisiting an "Oldie but Goodie" right in time for summer!


Here is my new favorite friend.......Melvin!!!!
Isn't that smile just awesome??? 

Here are some feathered friends!!!
These birds are so life-like when stamped that the coloring of them is so easy.  I used a bird identification book and tried to make these look like the Tropical Kingbird.



Here are the 2 stamp sets available this month!
I gave a sneak peek of of Susie earlier this month.  You can click HERE to see that card.  

New Release - Melvin and Susie will retail for $12!


And, I have made several cards using my feathered friends.  You can find those cards HERE and HERE.
Oldie but Goodie - Song in My Heart retails for $12.




Check out all of the DT blogs below and leave comments along the way in order to increase your chances in winning a prize.  One random comment will be chosen from one of the DT's blogs.  You have until Tuesday night at midnight to comment.  Could your comment make YOU the winner???

The winner will be posted on Wednesday on the Paper and Such blog and will receive...............

BOTH Paper and Such June release stamp sets!

Good Luck!
Get clicking and commenting so you can get some inspiration for the new stamp sets!


___________________________________________________________

Melvin & Susie Materials Used (All PTI materials, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Melvin & Susie stamp set
Echo Park patterned paper - Summer Days
DCWV patterned paper - Citrus and Summer Dreams stacks
Small Scallops border die
Stamper's Select White cardstock
Hero Arts Hero Hues layering weight paper - Sea
VersaFine ink - Onyx Black
 Copic markers - B02/04/05, YG13/17/23 and R27
Misc. crocheted flower, red grosgrain ribbon and rhinestone



I'll also be entering this into the Mojo Monday #244 Sketch Challenge  and the ColourQ #140 Color Challenge this week.  When I saw those colors, I knew that coloring Melvin would be easy-peasy!


___________________________________________________________

Song in My Heart Materials Used (All PTI materials, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Song in My Heart stamp set
 Paper and Such - Poppies stamp set (sentiment)
MFT - Fishtail Flag Stax
Authentique patterned paper - Genuine Collection
Enchanted Evening & Stamper's Select White cardstock
True Black dye ink
 Copic markers - Y11/13/15, E81, C2/3/5/7 and B91
Misc. flowers


I'll also be entering this into the Sweet Sunday #160 Sketch Challenge.  This sketch was perfect for the long narrow panel with the birds, as long as I turned the sketch!





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

12 comments:

Allisa said...

Gorgeous cards....I am in love with Melvin's smile!

Sylvia said...

Bright and bold card, Stephanie! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at the ColourQ.

Kimberly said...

wow... love your cards!!!! they are too cute

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute cards! Love your coloring for the birdies! And that first card is just too cute! LOVE the papers!!! FAB!

zehra said...

These are beautiful cards, love the bird one, it is awesome

loulou said...

Your cards are fantastic. I love both of the colour combos, but using the red with the blue and green just makes that card pop - brillance. Cheers Linda

Sue D said...

Great cards--I like the fun colors on the snail card and the bird card is lovely.

Noelle said...

Fabulous cards! I love the bright one, cute sentiment, too! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week! :)

Kathy H said...

Lovely!

Kelly said...

both are fabulous! Love your bright color choices!

Lillian Child said...

Stephanie, what a fabulous job you've done with these new releases. LOVE your bright and bold colors on Melvin!

Janis said...

I saw your card entry on the Mojo Monday site and just had to pop over and tell you how ADORABLE Melvin is! Oh my funness!! And then how excited to learn I could win him! Woo-Hoo! So glad I came by. Off to hop and see what your DT sisters are up to creating. Smiles :) Janis
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com
crafyjanis@live.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...