Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My First Heat Transfer Vinyl T-shirts w/ the Cameo!


Good morning, everyone!

I'm back with another Silhouette Cameo project.  I am so proud of these because I created everything about them.

I started out by creating the stick woman figures using My Vinyl Designer's Stick Figure More & Plus collections.  They give you a ton of bodies, heads, and accessories for you to create stick figures to represent your family or persons receiving the items.    I cut those out of white flocking heat transfer vinyl.  I have a feeling that you will be seeing a ton of T-shirts for Christmas presents this year.

Next, I downloaded letters from the Silhouette Online Store to create my saying.  These letters were AWESOME to work with!  You got 4-6 different styles for each letter, so I played with each variation until I was happy with how the words turned out.  These were then cut with the Cameo out of black heat transfer vinyl.

Finally, I simply ironed on the words and then added the stick woman above them.

This T-shirt was for my friend, Marge, who just retired this year!  She has short hair (better close up picture of the stick woman below).

And, this T-shirt was for my friend, Judi, who also just retired this year!  She has longer, shoulder length hair.



As you can see, I have them each holding an apple (lol) and they look like the girls actually do.  I love that about these stick figures!!!


I can put vinyl on all kinds of things.........drink tumblers, T-shirts (which you'll see soon), mirrors, picture frames, car windows, etc.  I have such a cool design for my car, I can't wait.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

IamDerby said...

Really cool Stephanie! Love it!

Glennis said...

These are just amazing Stephanie - well done!!

LilyPinkScraps said...

So great - loving all your Silhouette projects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...