Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I SEE Your Gutchies!!!


Good morning, everyone!

I hope this card makes you chuckle, because that's exactly what I did when I saw this stamp set used on someone else's card while perusing some of my favorite blogs last week.  I immediately "pinned" it, and went on a search to find it. 

Many people have issues with change (and, I'll admit that sometimes I do, too).  But, for the most part, I really like things shaken up a bit.....except in this case!  ;-)

You can't see it but behind the gutchies is an "Action Wobble."  It is the coolest little sticker that pops up the image and then totally wobbles when the card is moved back and forth.  It's awesome!  Also, isn't that sentiment just perfect???  I'm still chuckling over it.



I used the sketch provided by the CPS #269 Challenge this week.  Those undies look good on that focal panel........lol


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Unity Stamps - Change is a Good Thing stamp set
Limitless Layers: 3 1/2" Ovals
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Dilly Dally
Smokey Shadow cardstock & dye ink
Action Wobble
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - R27 and W1


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is just so darn cute! Great image for that sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...