Saturday, June 30, 2012

Here Comes Susie!

Happy Saturday, everyone!

I've got another cute card from the newest Paper and Such release.  

Have I mentioned that I'm totally in love with Melvin and Susie???  
They are the cutest darned snails......EVER!  

I love matching their colors to the colors I'm using in my patterned paper, like I did for this card.  I always pull the patterned paper I want to use FIRST, before I start coloring my image.  Then as best as I can, I match the papers with the Copics I have on hand.  Susie doesn't match perfectly, but she still looks awesome!



Materials Used:
Paper and Such stamp set - Melvin & Susie
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Fiddlesticks
Echo Park patterned paper - Hello Summer
Neenah Solar White cardstock
PTI - Kraft cardstock
PTI - True Black dye ink
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers - R32/43, E42/44 and RV25
Silhouette Cameo (die cut Susie)

Have a wonderful Saturday and I hope you get some time to get inky!



1 comment:

Jingle said...

SO stinking cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...