Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sympathy Willow


Hello again, everyone!
I'm back with my 2nd post of the day!  If you missed seeing my very first vinyl project using the Silhouette Cameo, you can CLICK HERE!


I had to create a sympathy card for a co-worker who lost her father.  I can't even imagine how hard this week was for her, not to mention how difficult today was, too. 

I love this Willow stamp set from PTI.  It's perfect sympathy cards and has such beautiful sentiments.

I absolutely love this inside sentiment.  You might have to click to enlarge the photo so you can read it clearly.


I used the sketch provided by the Clean & Simple #195 Challenge this week along with ColourQ's #141 Color Challenge.  These colors were soooooooo beautiful for the challenge that I couldn't miss it this week!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Willow stamp set & die
Authentique patterned paper - Loyal Collection & Freebird Series1-Warmth
Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening and Vintage Cream cardstock
Enchanted Evening and Simply Chartreuse dye ink




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Jen said...

A beautiful card for a sad occasion. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

kasia c. said...

What a fabulous card! I'm so sorry about your friend's father.
Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...