Monday, June 4, 2012

For the Graduate #2 and more!!


Good morning, everyone!

Another graduation card for another special graduate!  This gentlemen was a past student who is now a neighbor.  I don't know what his mama fed him that he got so tall......but, the raising part, she sure did right.  I'm so proud of this young man.  He's come a long way!


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the shaped card and then a graduation stamp set for the inside sentiment!

For a fellow Ferndale Yellow Jacket graduate!

You have to have the black and gold inside!  ;-)
Congratulations, Jonathan!  
I'm so proud of you!



Here are a few more for different schools in the area!
Here are 3 more for Bishop McCort, Conemaugh Valley and Richland graduates.

They all have the same inside sentiment as the first one.


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
For the Graduate stamp set
Silhouette Online Store - Graduation card
Summer Sunrise & Stampers' Select White cardstock
Bazzill cardstock - Blac, Crimson, Lt. Blue and Dk. Blue
True Black & Summer Sunrise dye ink



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...