Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Floating Frame


Good morning, everyone!

I'm here today with another vinyl project!  Are you surprised?  LOL

I made this for our living room mantle or wall.  The frame can actually sit or be hung up.  Right now it's on our fireplace.

The "&" was added separately in gold so that another color could be introduced.
 
This is an 8"x10" floating frame that I bought at Michael's with a 50% off coupon.  The design itself is 6"x8" so that it could have a border around it.



These are sooooooooo fun to make!  I can see a few of these being made for upcoming wedding gifts!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

June K said...

Wow, this is so elegant looking. I love how your last name fits at the bottom. Such a beautiful design.

Jingle said...

This is awesome!!!

Anne B said...

Great idea and so effective. Perfect gift idea too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...