Friday, June 8, 2012

Cute "Snapping" Turtles


Good morning, everyone!

Wait until you see these cutie stamps from the {stamps} of life!  This set was the subscription set for June and I totally fell in love these little turtles.

Isn't that saying just the cutest???  I absolutely love all of the possibilities for the shells.  This is only showing one of the patterns.  There are also polka dots, a solid and pretty vines!

I used the colors for the Color Throwdown #195 Challenge this week and I think they were perfect for these littleguys!


Materials Used:
the {stamps} of life - turtle2love stamp set
Hero Arts Hero Hues layering paper - Pool
PTI - Stamper's Select White cardstock
PTI - Harvest Gold, Sweet Blush and True Black dye ink
Tim Holtz distress ink - Dried Marigold


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Broni said...

I can see why you love those turtles! They're adorable! And so is your card! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Joan Ervin said...

What super cute turtles and I love the fun sentiment!!! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...