Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday Cupcake!


Good morning, everyone!

On my very first day off for summer vacation, I did something I've been wanting to do for a very long time.  I took a Copic class at a scrapbooking store about 40 minutes away.  It wasn't a certification class, just a class offered by one of the ladies who works at the store and is certified.

In this Copic 101 class, much of the first half was just history and information.  During the 2nd half of the class, we got to practice some techniques and make 3 cards.  You'll get to see the other 2 in the upcoming week.

For this image we were to practice blending colors together.  You can see this the most in the "cake" part of the cupcake.  It is also apparent in the cupcake wrapper.

I'm not sure of the materials used for the card since it was just handed to us, but I do know that I used the following Copic markers on the cupcake image:  R24/27/29, E11/15/17, and R81/83/85



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

LilyPinkScraps said...

Great blending on that very cute card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...