Thursday, June 7, 2012

Beautiful Blue Butterfly


Good morning, everyone!

On my very first day off for summer vacation, I did something I've been wanting to do for a very long time.  I took a Copic class at a scrapbooking store about 40 minutes away.  It wasn't a certification class, just a class offered by one of the ladies who works at the store and is certified.

In this Copic 101 class, much of the first half was just history and information.  During the 2nd half of the class, we got to practice some techniques and make 3 cards.  You'll get to see the other one in the upcoming week.

I simply loved this butterfly image!  It's gorgeous!  I used the "flicking" technique on this image.

Here is a close up so that you can see the "flicks."

I'm not sure of the materials used for the card since it was just handed to us, but I do know that I used the following Copic markers on the butterfly image:  B02/04/05



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

IamDerby said...

This is a great card Stephanie, nice job on the coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...