Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby Girl 1st Birthday!


Good morning, everyone!

Here's a second card for a little baby girl turning 1.

As I mentioned yesterday, kid cards are so difficult for me because I can't find a tried and true set of "kids birthday" stamps that I totally fall in love with.  If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments.  I need to find a good set or two.


This baby card is for a little girl!  I just love pink and green together!

Here's the inside!



Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Baby Button Bits stamp set
Big Birthday Wishes stamp set (inside sentiments)
Limitless Layers: 3 1/2" Ovals
DCWV patterned paper - Nana's Nursery: Baby Girl
Autumn Rose & Stampers' Select White cardstock
New Leaf and True Black dye ink
Autumn Rose Grosgrain ribbon



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie :-)

thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Karen C. said...

Cute card, Stephanie. I always try to incorporate the age of the child in my cards - either on the front or the inside, as you've done. Little animals (giraffes, monkeys, puppies) or single children's image (ie. Stamping Bella, C.C. Designs) are fun to use. I don't have the Tremendous Treats: Birthdays from PTI, but I think that would be a great addition to my stash.

Theresa said...

Love that sweet card! Nothing like a sweet baby to bring a smile to my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...