Friday, June 15, 2012

Another Wedding card!


Good morning, everyone!

I am so excited over this wedding card.   A very close friend's daughter got married last weekend and it was probably one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended.  The bride is an "outdoorsey", simple type.......but, she is drop dead gorgeous!  Her colors and decorations all centered around the outdoors, so when I received her invitation......I just had to sigh.  They were perfect!!!   I used my copy of the wedding invitation to give me the inspiration I needed to make a perfect card for her and her husband.  


Bridal Shower!
Once again, I lucked out having stamp sets that are very close to the invitation. See that brown band around the invitation?  Well, it was double that width (I just forgot to take a picture of it before hand).  I decided to cut it and use part of it on my card (the strips on the inside and outside).  It will serve as a little reminder of her invitations for years to come.

Here is the inside panel using that same piece from the wedding invitation.

Gorgeous wedding, Emily and Matt!  
I wish you lots of love and happiness for your future!


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Turning a New Leaf stamp set
Beautiful Butterflies stamp set (inside sentiment)
Verve - Love Story stamp set
Limitless Layers: 2 1/4" Ovals dies
Dark Chocolate and Stampers' Select White cardstock
Gina K. Pure Luxury cardstock - Wisteria Lane variety pack
Classic Kraft dye ink
VersaMagic ink - Jumbo Java
Copic Airbrush System
Copic marker - YG11


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Glennis said...

This is absolutely gorgeous - what a brilliant idea

Megan Aaron said...

this is just lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...