Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Care Package for My Students!


Good morning, everyone!

Today I'm traveling off my beaten path to show you what I make my students at the end of the year.  It's not as crafty as a homemade card, but it's a cute idea for any teachers out there.

It's nothing special......in fact, I believe I got the idea on the internet.  I started these a few years back and I just love the message they send over the summer, so I've continued.



Take a look!
If you click to enlarge this picture,  I believe it will be large enough to read.

Here they are all together, ready for Thursday and the students' last day!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

What a great gift!

Sue Ann said...

SO SO FUN AND CUTE!!! They will love this fun little end of year gift!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...