Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Strawberries, Anyone???

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I have a sneak peek of one of the new stamp sets from Paper and Such this month!
And......All I'll say is YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!! 



STRAWBERRIES!
I know that I chose an unconventional color for the leaves, but I couldn't help myself.  Also, if you click to enlarge the picture, you'll see that the main focal panel is stamped on a rustic cream, so I colored the flowers with a white gel pen and they really "pop" when you see the card in real life.

Wait until you see the full reveal of this set on May 9th!  These fun and summery strawberries are going to be at the top of your list for creating awesome cards.   

To help me along with the design of the card, I'm playing along with iSpy Sketch #13.  I loved all of these blocks of color/patterns and they were just perfect for a little peek of the larger strawberry plant.........so I could entice you a little!  ;-)


Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Strawberry stamp set
MFT - Sweet Stacks Labels die
My Mind's Eye patterned paper - Dilly Dally
Rustic Cream and Kraft cardstock
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Dark Chocolate dye ink
Copic markers - R24/27, Y26, BG57/72/75 and T1
Misc. Pearls
Uniball Signo Gel Pen - White


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love it Steph...love the unconventional colors!

IamDerby said...

Absolutely lovely!

MindyYoung said...

Be-u-ti-ful!!! I love the blue leaves - gives it such a whimsical look!

Vickie Z said...

Unconventional leaves....works!!! Love the white flowers on cream....shows without enlarging....thinking I might have to try that...love it!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...