Saturday, May 12, 2012

Simple Thanks



Hello, everyone!

It's a gorgeous Saturday afternoon and it's inspired me to make some cards for the season.  Everything is so green, due to all of the rain last week, and the birds are singing.

I got this stamp set last month, but haven't used it yet!   It was just perfect for this simple thank-you card!

I'm using this for two challenges, today!  The first is the Clean & Simple #190 Sketch along with the CAS-ual Friday #52 Challenge which was "Feathered Friends."  I turned the sketch to make it work with the tall tree.  You still have time if you'd like to play along with either of these challenges!





Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Trendy Trees stamp set & dies
Hero Arts background stamp - Newspaper
Echo Park patterned paper - This & That Charming
Dark Chocolate and Fine Linen (cardstock & dye ink)



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

10 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful card. I love the subtle backgrounds!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the earthy colours and cute little birds in the trees.
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Chantal said...

I love your card, the tree is a great idea for the sketch.

Laurie said...

LOVE! A lot! :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

(Think we may have found a pop up!! How fun would that be if we could camp together?!)

Tracey McNeely said...

Love all the birds in your tree, very pretty card.

Rae said...

I love it!

IamDerby said...

I love this card! that brown frame is just perfect!

Lisa A. said...

Your card is simply lovely, Stephanie!! Love everything about it...especially the vertical sentiment along the tree...way cool:)!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!!

paperella said...

I agree with my teamie above, I love everything in this card. The patterns, the layout... everything! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow! You've included some terrific details!! Love the newspaper and chevron backgrounds (great combo), and the perfect bird in a tree focal image - fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...