Thursday, May 3, 2012

Puzzle Piece Card.........Almost

Good Morning, everyone!!!

Here's another "A Cut Above" online class card!

One of the lessons this week was to sort of puzzle piece the front of a card together.  I had a great idea, but I don't think my mat was sticky enough and some of the piece were missing when I went to put my "puzzle" together, so I had to be a little creative.


Cute shaped card!

All of the blue should have been pieced together, too......but, those are what fell off, so I just stuck a blue piece of cardstock on my base card and puzzle pieced on top of that.  I still like the way it came out.







Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Silhouette Online Store -3D Tree Wall Art & Flag Borders
MFT - Clearly Sentimental about Sympathy stamp set
Memento ink - Rich Cocoa
Copic markers - E17/18, YG25 and E55




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Hugs, Lori m

Winnie said...

So pretty! Love all the piecing you did....Love the trees against the vibrant sky!

ThePurplePlace said...

Awesome card Steph!!
I am loving this class and learning so much more about what I can do with my Cameo! It makes me love it more and more every day!! :)

Anne B said...

Fun idea - love all the piecing and the bright colour scheme. Looks like the class has been great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...