Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Paper and Such May Flowers Challenge



Good morning, everyone!

Are you ready for another Paper and Such challenge?

We host the challenges on the blog every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
You will have from 12:01am Tuesday, May 8th until 11:59pm Monday, May 14th to participate!


This week's challenge is May Flowers!
You get to submit any project using flower stamps.   Although using PAS stamps is not required, we would love it if you did!


I knew for this challenge that I wanted to use the Paper and Such Daisies stamp set.  You may be thinking that you have seen quite a few cards of mine using this set......And.....You'd be right!!  I absolutely love this set. 

I just recently learned how to make die cuts for ANY stamp you have using the Silhouette Cameo. These flowers were die cut first, popped off the Cameo mat and then colored with Copics so they would be ready for my card.


Once you have your project completed be sure to go back to the Paper and Such blog and enter it for a chance to win  a Paper and Such stamp set of your choice!


I've also used the CPS #264 Challenge sketch below for my card.
I did turn the it for a whole different look. 





Materials Used (All PTI, unless otherwise noted):
Paper and Such - Daisies stamp set
Hero Arts background stamp - Leaf & Floral
Authentique patterned paper - Genuine Collection
Harvest Gold dye ink and cardstock
Neenah Solar White cardstock
Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
Wright's Daisy ribbon
Copic markers - Y23/26, YR23, B99 and G94


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Cute Stephanie! I love the bright cheery colors!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Susan said...

Your card is just full of bright happiness and I love that!

I have always wondered if I could get rid of all of my metal dies and use the Cameo. I should really try it myself. Yours looks great!

Kathya said...

Love this yellow with the dark blue. Great job coloring the stamp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...